Jack, Jackson or Muddy | Squat the Planet

Jack, Jackson or Muddy

P

Pheonix

copied from original thread

Ok, so I fucked this post up a bit...However, The first two images are of the creepo to veer away from. Jack, Jackson, or muddy. He's a certified wing nut but you might not know it when you first meet him. The last picture is what I looked like after trying to drink with him....Im not sure why he flipped out and I don't care. Im lucky I walked away with just a black eye and a concussion (after he punched me and bounced my fucking head off a bridge). This is a warning mostly for any woman who meets him out there. But he is also a pathological liar and a thief. He doesn't steal from stores folks, only other people, mostly travelers he meets along the way. He routinely robs units and then brags about it blowing shit up for everyone. BEWARE this guy is bad news!

Saidy

Reaction score
copied from original thread
Holy shit. Muddys my ex. This is really shocking to hear though the description fits. A year or so ago we were in cheyenne and I blacked out and woke up pretty beat up. He said I fell bit this makes me wonder. He seems like a real sweetheart at first but after a week or so he turned into an agri elitist womanizing fuck. I'm glad I got out when I did.

Moldy Dixie

Reaction score
i hopped a few trains with Jack, and have known him for a few months, and i saw no evidence of him being a bad person. however, he does get violent when drunk. i dont have contact with him anymore, but he has long hair now. it is true that he robs units though, he gave me a CSX watchmans kit he stole.

Banjo Girl

Reaction score
Jack is my fucking brother and everything written here is a bunch of bullshit. He and I have been close for a few years now and I can tell you he is far from being a womanizer. I know he couldn't care any less about the shit that is being said on here because he doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks about him and unlike y'all he certainly doesn't preoccupy himself with any of this shit. I, however, do not appreciate subhuman cretins like you trash talking someone I love dearly.

Reactions: Moldy Dixie

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads