I've probably done this before

treatment

Reaction score
I'm Nate. I'm originally from Columbus, thoughI live in Pittsburgh, sort of. I also lived in Arizona for a little while. I ride freight trains, and play old time clawhammer banjo, though I'm currently in between bands. I also play guitar, acoustic and electric, and play drums in an anarcho-crust band that doesn't play together all that often.

I also make moonshine, and work on and off doing home remodeling, landscaping, and occasionally pick up moving gigs when I'm needed and have the time for them. I ride bikes, and sometimes I build them. When I build them, they're often tall and weird.

I'm often really short with my words. Generally, I'm not trying to be an asshole. Sometimes I am. I try and keep those occasions to a minimum.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

treatment

Reaction score
Thanks. I've been around here for a while, but just kinda started posting things, as I've found myself with a internet access and a good bit of free time recently.

Hylyx

Reaction score
Rad! Welcome aboard. I went to Columbus once, it was pretty damn terrible. Good on getting the fuck out of there. =P
Maybe I'll see you on the rails (or bike trails!) sometime, though I tend to stick to the West Coast; but I'm trying to change that...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads