introtime

Eadoin

Reaction score
hey there. i dont think i ever did one of these. i've been on the site for maybe a yearish? anyways, my name is alex. hows it goin? im always lookin for travel buddies, or just regular buddies. im currently hold up in my hometown in cenrtral mass, so if anybody is around the area come hang out?

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
what part of central mass? I also reside in central mass, you ride a bike at all?

Eadoin

Reaction score
warren, its inbetween worcester and springfield. next to ware and palmer? i like to ride bike, im not a bmx guy or anything though. where abouts are you?

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
im from worcester, never been to warren before but i know the area, rode my bike to the quabbin reservoir once.

Eadoin

Reaction score
oh neat! worcester is only like 40 minutes away. we prob know a lot of the same people haha. maybe we can meet up sometime? im in the process of maybe getting a job for a bit, till the weather is nice for hitching, so i should be around this area till springish time.

GEWWW

Reaction score
Hi, my names Travis and I'm new to the forum and travel.Born and raised in Central FL, always wanted to live an adventure and travel. Friend and I are headed west in a few weeks, just gotta make it to NOLA where he's at. Ok, first post down. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads