Introducing myself to the squat void | Squat the Planet

Introducing myself to the squat void

Wermi901

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just found out about squat the planet yesterday and its fucking amazing. I'm super excited to get to know more people on here and maybe travel with a few. My name is Gia and my pronouns are they/them, my favorite color is green and I love bluebonnets and tall trees. I grew up in Austin and am finishing up ACC (Austin community college). I'm majoring in film photography, so I'm super stoked to document my adventures and places and cultures I see around the US. I love being outside and a good ol' campfire always boosts my spirits. I also love music and play some instruments, so I'm always down to get dirty in some tunes with anyone. I haven't traveled much yet in my life, but plan on going anywhere possible in North America. It's a beautiful land we live on and I want to see all of it. Squatting the planet has made me realize how much more accessible travel can be, in ways I never thought were possible (literally). I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing their stories! Stay safe and warm out there.

-Gia

• Love It
Reactions: mrose and Ynwdwndrr

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads