Internet Adventure Club | Squat the Planet

Internet Adventure Club

generique

Reaction score
I'm creating a youtube based travel series. We're calling it Internet Adventure Club. I thought it sounded cool.

I'm road tripping across the US with a filmmaker friend. We're not very creative people, so instead of coming up with places to go and things to see on this road trip, we decided we'd let the internet choose for us. Anyone can send us a "mission" to do on our website. A mission can be pretty much anything-- it could helping you with housework, or going river rafting, or even something simple like teaching us about your hobby.

We'll be making daily youtube videos for the duration of the trip, and I'll be documenting the making of these videos with snapchat stories (I'm a shameless addict: danielthepirate).

We'll be couchsurfing as much as possible on the trip to save cash, so if we can crash on your floor/couch/abandoned shack down the road, let us know on the website.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Interesting project. You should check out our urban exploration here as well - some people have been through some pretty cool places.

generique

Reaction score
I'll be snapchatting the whole thing, if anyone wants to come vicariously: danielthepirate

If anyone wants a ride (or anything!) and we're nearby, let me know

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads