Insert witty title here

Reaction score
Hey everyone, the name is nick. Now I'm not very good at all of this but here I go. I used to just consider myself homeless, but places like this and Reddit have shown me it's much more than that, in fact, I would say people like us have more community than everyone else. Now, as far as i go, I'm 28. Been couch surfing for about a year now with some stretches on the road. Fell on hard times after a particularly brutal divorce and the subsequent fallout from my conservative family of holy shit, you like dudes too? Gtfo. But im here, I'm me. Idk where this journey in life will end but the ride has been interesting. Hope to get to know all of you.

Reactions: Koala and TayNZ

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Nickythedrifter420!!! You're in the right place!!! Just hang in there, there's plenty of helpful people here and threads to research on.

Again, Welcome Aboard!

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Nickythedrifter420!!! You're in the right place!!! Just hang in there, there's plenty of helpful people here and threads to research on.

Again, Welcome Aboard!

Reactions: Nickythedrifter420

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads