in LA looking for a roaddogg

PatTrip

Reaction score
Who's out here, I'm near downtown la waiting for a roaddogg to head to Portland then Seattle by any means. Hit me up, the sooner the better, I'm a bassist with nothing holding me back from my aspirations ready to hit the road

Attachments

• IMAG0437.jpg
    IMAG0437.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 227

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Let me know if you make it up to Portland or Seattle, ill be in that area for the month of June.

PlasticSturgeon

Reaction score
Unfortunately we're going opposite directions. I'm going to be leaving Portland heading down towards LA here in a few weeks.
As far as California goes, I haven't hitched past San Francisco before. Anything particularly interesting in the LA/Long Beach area you recommend checking out?

vdem1

Reaction score
Website
vdem1.tumblr.com
Unfortunately we're going opposite directions. I'm going to be leaving Portland heading down towards LA here in a few weeks.
As far as California goes, I haven't hitched past San Francisco before. Anything particularly interesting in the LA/Long Beach area you recommend checking out?
I currently stay out in LA area. Check out venice beach-particularly the boardwalk. Long beach is a pretty chill place also, nice bar scene (if that's your cup of tea)-Ferns has BY FAR the best juke box i've ever experienced in my damn life lol. There are loads of great places out in malibu mtns. VB and LB are pretty welcoming to travelers.

PlasticSturgeon

Reaction score
I'm totally down, that would be awesome to have somebody show me around!

(Also...I feel lame admitting this, but I may or may not have gone to urban dictionary to figure out what "hmu" stood for, haha.)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads