I'm Noah

NoahScape

Reaction score
As the title would suggest I am Noah. I grew up fairly similar to the rest I suppose. I am what you would consider a home bum although I haven't been home in years. I spent most of my life wondering the lower southeast, midwest, and northeast. I have had limited interactions with the west. Originally from Omaha I currently reside in the desert known as Phoenix Az. Looking to wait out the winter and then figure something out. The last year and a half I've been in this desert has been mediocre at best. This scene isn't so bad there are a lot of decent free shows, just not the place I wanna be I guess. While I am waiting to get out of here I go to whatever show I can get to, and drink, and listen to lots of music. Music recommendations are encouraged. Always looking to hear the next song that changes my life. Looking to see how much I can plan to do in a year or so. I've hopped a few trains in the past but I usually just got off at the next stop. Like I said home bum. I've mostly travelled as a passenger in someone else's car. I don't know. I am looking for other kids that want to stay on the move, but don't wanna just get junked out. Looking for people who want to have some meaningful experiences and learn how to become self-sustaining while enjoying a life free of traditional limits.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads