I'm new. Sup.

scawzs

Reaction score
I'm a total noob to hitchhiking, nomadic living, and all of that stuff but I plan to go pretty soon on my first trip. Super stoked! got all the gear I need, quit my shitty barista job, and all ready to go. Really enjoy reading the stuff on this forum it helped me get started with what gear I need and tips for what and what not to do.

Other than that, my life is about art. I love to create, draw, paint... Its my second language.

Peace, Travis.

scawzs

Reaction score
also I think I'm going to post this in the roaddog forum later but if anyone is within a reasonable distance of Dallas, Tx It would be cool to meet up and join in traveling.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey .... good luck and enjoy your trip!

Reactions: scawzs
D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to Stp. Good luck on your travels. I have been thru Texas & Dallas is one of my least favorite cities. Glad to hear you quit that shitty barista job too.

scawzs

Reaction score
Welcome to Stp. Good luck on your travels. I have been thru Texas & Dallas is one of my least favorite cities. Glad to hear you quit that shitty barista job too.

Thanks highwayman! Glad i found this community its really nice to hear from like-minded people. I don't think I'll miss Dallas or my job, except for maybe having free coffee hah.

scawzs

Reaction score
If u want free coffee go to an aa/na meeting! If your lucky it will be dunkin donuts!

Never thought of that, if I come across one I'll take advantage. Now that I think of it a church might also have free coffee. Unfortunately I've been spoiled with cappuccinos and such... But I'll get used to it I've been drinking a lot of tea recently anyways.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads