Im back and i feel much better

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Hello all . um sorry im a lil crazy got moody Then i got arrested and i got even more moody and deleted myself then i lurked and then i began to miss chatting and the "read between the lines info" . so now im back and i hope to connect once more. Saving and paying off fines. Till im free to be me again.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Suh, bruh. Why happened, if you feel like sharing.....

Also, welcome back!

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Thanks glad to be back. Well as embarrassing as it is. I got caught up in a domestic dispute with my brother. Over family drama. No violence just a lot of name calling and yelling. Cops came and separated us. Weed paraphernalia Was out in plain sight. And in arizona they always arrest one or both party's. So i picked up a pot charge. And my 3 disorderly conduct dv. Now if i get another i get some kind of felony and loose rights to have firearms. I need to learn to shut up and walk away. Then i just got depressed and had a infernal temper tantrum and deleted all my online accounts. I was depressed that i had to quit smoking pot till court then I got a year unsupervised probation and 1200.00 in fines so thankfully no probation officers and no drug tests. But i have to get a job on paper and show proof to the judge i did a narcotics anonymous program. Also the gf broke up with me. But things are better now. I do a lot of fishing and it keeps me calm.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear it. I'm from AZ and I know how fucked up the laws around pot are there, due to a charge that haunted me forever out of Yavapai County. Fuckers arrested me 8 years later saying I didn't pay fines, which I did. Ended up losing my vehicle and everything I owned due to that.

Ya, family shit can be hard to just walk away from, but ya, be careful getting another charge, that will totally fuck you. I know what ou are talking about with multiple DV's.

Im glad you are doing better, man. I hope peace finds ou, or you find it, either way. It's out there for everyone.

What part of AZ you from? I'm outta Flagstaff.

Strangeandsolo

Reaction score
Yeah our dv laws suck. i didnt hit or hurt anything or anyone but they stuck me with the disorderly conduct. For running my mouth i didnt threaten anyone which was lucky cause dv with threats and intimidation would have gotten me jail time. Im down in tucson. Lol yeah family trouble sucks my brother and i are good again. And we both agree it sucks the cops got called.

Reactions: Coywolf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads