I think my favorite thing about wanderers is our strange names. (ft a ramble about dinosaurs)

Voidcreep

Reaction score
That's a really nice story. Which whenever I hear ducky I'll always think about the medical examiner off of NCIS. I have used different names in the road. Mostly normal names as aliases but the one "name" that's stuck is Void. Personaly I still go by the name my family picked for me. It fits me. But when I meet new people I like to use void. When I was younger i went by Creep. Because I played rogue characters in DND / warcraft. But I learned as I got older it kinda Sully's your reputation to have people call you creep.

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
The name chose me! I guess just got called it a lot at parties because of the dreads.

From Jamaican Patois, meaning; streetwise / street tough kid, often raggedy or scruffy clothing, unkempt. Derogatory turned affectionate term. Also a style of dance music derived from reggae.

Here's a couple definitions I pulled from UrbanDictionary because that's always fun... with degrees of accuracy!

1. A homeless or poverty-stricken child. Usually refers to those kids you see in movies set in the 1800's, with those gloves that are cut off at the finger-tips and that wear those beret-like caps. Usually brown-haired and big-eyed.

2. Anyone who lives in trash can, uses mcdonalds burger wrappers for blankets at night, drinks from puddles, and/or dresses in such a way that makes them look sloppy/disheveled.

3. It's a sort of person who gets away with everything and is hated by adults.

4. An old pirate word that means scoundrel.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads