I need some help choosing a new smartphone

The Drifter

Reaction score
I bought a Motorola power for a little over €100, the battery works astounding, I can go a week without recharging. (I don’t use it too often but other phones would’ve ran out in a day or three of you don’t use them.) it sometimes is a bit slow but it’s an amazing price quality balance. Can even hold SIM cards and you can expand the memory by an sd card!
Which Motorola power? There is more than one type.

Svintah5635

Reaction score
Which Motorola power? There is more than one type.
E2DCA48A-5494-43A4-909F-85338483710B.png

Motorola moto e7 power

Reactions: The Drifter

The Drifter

Reaction score
After checking the reviews of the phones mentioned here, I decided to go with the Motorola E6 plus. I bought a second hand model from Ebay for £55. It arrived this morning, first impressions: The back was hard to take off, had to use a plastic card to get it off. I was impressed with the screen, I downloaded some bank and credit card apps and it was compatible with the phone. First time I've ever had a phone good enough to handle up to date apps. Early days but happy with it so far.

Reactions: Svintah5635

Svintah5635

Reaction score
After checking the reviews of the phones mentioned here, I decided to go with the Motorola E6 plus. I bought a second hand model from Ebay for £55. It arrived this morning, first impressions: The back was hard to take off, had to use a plastic card to get it off. I was impressed with the screen, I downloaded some bank and credit card apps and it was compatible with the phone. First time I've ever had a phone good enough to handle up to date apps. Early days but happy with it so far.
Im glad you like it :)

Reactions: The Drifter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads