I missed my match

Kittwoopsiessmith

Still meeting great people.
Reaction score
I was in myrtle beach And I met the best guy ever but I fucked it up as soon as the sun came up and hopped in a RV with a bunch of losers instead of taking a friend of mines bike (he was done with it) and traveling on with him. He was simply the most amazing guy. The first five minutes of meeting he gave me a wing-nut to put in my dreads, instant lust. I took him back to my squat, and it was great. I just wanted to say I wish I lost the wing-nut and kept the man. That fucking RV broke down and I ended up hitchhiking any way gearless and fearless. gutterpunksinlove.jpg <- This could have been my fate. Fuuuckkk!

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
win some lose some i suppose. I've been there a few times but i like to think its for the best that i went a different way. there are plenty of guys out there, i'm sure you'll find another delightfully charming hottie to bike around the country with. He also coulda been one of those nut jobs that turns crazy once you traveled with him for a while. either way, you'll be fine.

Dmac

Reaction score
too often we do not realize what we have, till it is gone.

Reactions: Tude

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Rough :/
Mabes you'll run into him again?

wrkrsunite

Reaction score
All i have to say is if this guy invoked all this emotion that quickly what a fuckin pimp. All i do to woman in the first few hours is make them want t9 strangle me.

Art101

Reaction score
Dang no kidding,I stomp on my perverbialy peen constantly.It usually ends with theres the train yard gtoh.Least I usually get a ride to the yards lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads