I got fired lol

Changle

Reaction score
Okay I need a space to vent and you all seem pretty cool. Full disclosure I was raised in a suburb so i’m dumb af and wanted to be like you all in HS, made some dumb posts, still dumb but heres the story

Worked at a summer camp 2 seaons really loved the place and cared about the owners which is a rarity for me. Later went to a guest ranch, met gage. Amazing dude as long as i’ve know him (5 months) he got K and I started to love doing K after work i’d just watch regular show and it all felt really meaningful but I can’t exactly explain it. Anyway there was a fucking loser rat named Aaron in the housing who had no friends and spent all day in bed, from georgia. Apparently a rapist, a person I trust told me the frat he was in was known for spiking drinks and raping girls. She went to the school (GU). He told management we had been doing K and they fired us without any investigation or drug test. Woke me up from a nap said “uhh please come up to the office sir we need to talk” and then “we heard you were doing K you need to pack all your shit and move out in 8 hours” and then an hour later in they said “uhh actuallly we are afraid of you and you need to go to denevr and leave in 4 hours”. But providence dude we both got fired on the same day, were planning on a roadtip after anyway and he’d just bought an astro ect.. I’ve never felt better. Never work at a ranch 95% of people there are losers/narcs. Thanks for reading this stay safe and if you’re west if NM hit us up!!!! 🖤

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds lame man. Good luck. Watch out for that K too. It can get you when your least expecting it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads