I dont think I ever introduced myself... | Squat the Planet

I dont think I ever introduced myself...

train in vain

Reaction score
HOW RUDE OF ME haha...
Texas boy been living in little rock for 4 1/2 yrs until we got evicted 2 months ago. RIP to the last OG punk/show house in these parts. I guess it was bound to happen eventually. Decided to not stick around because its pretty lame in little rock right now due to dramatic pc children and their bullshit i dont care for. Stored all my belongings and hit the rails again.
Graffiti jerk lifer. Musician for 25 yrs. Train nerd. Art goon. Shoplifter extraordinaire. Jewelry maker. Maker of things in general wood metal whatever I have around me I will use it. Intimidating nice guy. Former/sort of current tattoo practitioner when someone asks nicely.
I dont know many folks who post on here but Ive met a few here and there over the years. Ive been lurking internet train resources since those live journals were around back in the day I imagine thats how I came across Matt's stories and squattheplanet.
Words words words...
In a nutshell...HOWDY YALL.

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
Hi! :)

I think you might have the friendliest, socially inviting introduction I've read on here... Or maybe it's just my mood - who knows... But, it made me smile and want to say Hi! so there ya go. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads