I awoke, heya fam!

Reaction score
Hello!!
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿฟ ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒโ˜๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿ”ฎโ™“๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ผ๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ†โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿšโœ’๏ธ
๐ŸŽง ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿงฉโ™ฟ๏ธ
๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿงข ๐Ÿฆข๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ–ค
Newly awoken, doing what I want when I want where I want with whom I want, as of yesterday. I need all the guidance I can get because were winging this here and I am hoping to make friends here I can message at the drop of a hat and be like โ€œfuck man, I have a fucking flat tire but I donโ€™t know how to find a trustworthy mechanic, Halp!โ€ Or โ€œUh, how do I know this other traveler is a safe traveler??โ€ And โ€œI literally need to shit *right now* whatโ€™s the quickest way to find a place to shit in an emergency??!?โ€ ectโ€ฆ these are all true examples from the last 24 hoursโ€ฆ soโ€ฆ hey, I think I belong here??? Iโ€™m Alexande :)

Reactions: kalefice

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Right now Midwest headed through Illinois Wisconsin towards twin cities, then possibly Colorado then Portlandโ€ฆ Iโ€™m kinda weaving my way visiting friends right now. Where are you?
I'm currently in NC, but in the next few weeks, I'll be headed west to CA.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads