I am August, of The Great Lakes State (Kalamazoo)

Augustine

Reaction score
Website
spiritlovefreetravel.blogspot.com
Hello, everyone. My name is Augustine Wylder. I come from a poor but loving family. My two younger brothers and I began traveling this past summer after becoming subject to quite a few new circumstances (among other lifestyle changes). The nomadic way of life seems to resonate well with who I am.

There are a few things that seem to set me apart from most other travelers that I meet.
I don't smoke or drink (I used to, but it never felt right).
I also believe in a higher power, but do not claim any denomination.
Neither my practice, nor my ethics set me at a contrasting elevation with any other individual.
I commune and affiliate just as readily with my atheistic brethren and others with differing views as I do anyone within my school of thought.

I live by the life philosophy of Discipulado Eterno. I am far away from what I was but not yet what I'm going to be. There are currently 7,115,525,092 living souls walking the earth with myself at this moment. Each one of them has the potentiality to teach me a lesson of life to the benefit of my physical/spiritual/emotional/mental health. Every single one has a story, a self-truth, that has shaped the individual that they have become. I am to remain humble as the student of life that I truly am.

I would love to meet other travelers/thinkers/free spirits. I'm interested in many things, including: organic gardening/farming, permaculture, bicycling, property liberation, literature, lively conversation, music, art of all varieties, weather prediction, edible plants, bushcraft, cooking, sewing, first aid, spanish, yoga, and spiritual matters.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads