humming happy dirges, seeking travel companions

IsisHobbler

Reaction score
hi this is my second introduction. Although I have participated in music on the streets, besides that i have never really fit into any squatting punk kinda scene, nor hobo scene have i participated in and i don't want to travel alone, nor live outside or squat alone, nor live in the woods alone, i've tried alone, got too lonely. i think you get the drift...speaking of drifting, i want to learn to drift, i want to throw out all my belongings and just learn to drift along until i become free. i have suffered from depression/mental illness most of my life, been labeled bipolar but i think i lean towards schizophrenic feeling sometimes. anyway just being honest and direct about where i am coming from. i would like to meet some people that live in the chicago area right now that are very open minded and willing maybe to hang out and then possibly squat and travel. i have very little knowledge of the way to live this way. i'm "older" , 28, nearly 29, female bodied that i haven't changed but androgynous in thinking as well as body, i am eccentric with a nervous intensity that not everyone gets or understands. but i feel i am real, as unreal as i have felt and i definitely want to learn some kind of lifestyle that will set me free from the binds of my mind and world. peace, jessica.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads