How's it going guys, nice to meet ya | Squat the Planet

How's it going guys, nice to meet ya

kayblu

Reaction score
Really, I wanna know, how's it going?

I've been on break from school and I'm pretty bored myself, what with quarantine and everything. That may be part of why I'm on this website, but that's not to say I'm not also naturally drawn to wandering and adventuring. I've done a little bit of exploring along Route 66 in Flagstaff, AZ checking out the "Apache death caves", the surrounding ruins, and the dozens of other abandoned facilities scattered along the route. I'm also keen on backpacking when I get the chance, but that's not very often. I actually got a pack pretty recently but I haven't had a chance to bust it out on any trails quite yet, a real shame - maybe this site will help me in remedying that.

Anyway, that's enough about me, I joined this site as a way to learn more about the world around me and the people inhabiting it. From what I've seen so far, it's going to be a blast doing just that. Hope to see a few of you guys around!

MFB

Reaction score
I love Flag! So much so that I may call it home for the next year. People still listen to punk rock there, it's liberal without being up it's own ass, and one can be in real wilderness in 10 minutes.

Anyhow, welcome. ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads