Howdy

Swayze

Reaction score
no idea on the info to my old account, never really posted anyway just read shit,
New to the west coast from South Carolina ( FL originally)
Living Breathing in L.A. currently.
Looking for shows and shit to do and anyone heading anywhere. been spending a lot of time camping in the desert in the Palmdale/Lancaster area.
I make rope slings (free to anyone who picks it up) which make for good time killers by the tracks. Hollla

"I'm bout it" - Master P

nvasv

Reaction score
What kind of music are you into?
Really out of the way, but I put together a show at the Blood Orange Infoshop in Riverside. Thou/Cloudrat/Moxiebeat are playing. It's on April 23rd though.
Bridgetown in la puente has a lot of great shows put together as well.

My friend also enjoys their sling trackside. It is pretty entertaining.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welllll welcome back! Love your occupation. "No" hehe

Swayze

Reaction score
What kind of music are you into?
Really out of the way, but I put together a show at the Blood Orange Infoshop in Riverside. Thou/Cloudrat/Moxiebeat are playing. It's on April 23rd though.
Bridgetown in la puente has a lot of great shows put together as well.

My friend also enjoys their sling trackside. It is pretty entertaining.
Right on! I gotta get out there sometime if I'm still in socal then I'm def there on 4/23 All Im really into anymore is polk funk though i hardly discriminate. Ill have to check out la puente Ive mostly been chillin with these car punks in the valley when I'm in the l.a. area. nice to hear that theres stuff going on over in lapuente (closer to where I'm living near Pasadena hehe)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads