howdy

townparksk8er

Reaction score
yo yo yo.

im in west oakland and i was turned on to this blog from my best friend in belgium- hi stef!

im looking to squat and shit in the oakland/berkeley area here and there when im not crashin at friend's houses. im fairly new to it, although every time i get wasted i seem to find good spots on the side of the road to crash. love to travel anywhere really. and i love hittin up skate parks.

so howdy.

and thanks for all the info and a new community to learn from.

Doc Road

Reaction score
yo yo yo.

im in west oakland and i was turned on to this blog from my best friend in belgium- hi stef!

im looking to squat and shit in the oakland/berkeley area here and there when im not crashin at friend's houses. im fairly new to it, although every time i get wasted i seem to find good spots on the side of the road to crash. love to travel anywhere really. and i love hittin up skate parks.

so howdy.

and thanks for all the info and a new community to learn from.
Well howdy, Ill be oaklandish by the end of the month, just fucking Texas till then. Im still green around hear(StP) myself.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads