How yall doin

Deadfinger

Reaction score
How yall doin?
People usually call me Tex or Fingers, but honestly i'd answer to just about anything.
I have lived in and around Texas for most of my life. I have traveled to many states, but never more than 5 or 6 months at a time, and i always had a place to return to.
Not long ago i found myself in a pretty bad situation and the outcome i ended up choosing was to travel, and without a place to return to. So, now i'm traveling the country in search of art, knowledge, and a place where i belong.
I've lurked around the site for a little under a year. Ultimately, i decided it was time to make an account, do some networking, and whatnot.
I am currently still in Texas, but i will be remedying that situation very soon.
My current plan is to head towards the west coast, from there i'll just figure it out as i go!

Reactions: Ezra Fyre

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Hi and glad you joined us.

We're a pretty awesome bunch, so make friends, jump in on threads and take advantage of all Matt's hard work.

Welcome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads