How did I miss this? Oh my word | Squat the Planet

How did I miss this? Oh my word

BradKajukenbo

Reaction score
Guns N' Roses was hella popular when I was a teenager. I seen them live. 93 or 92 at the Portland Rose Garden. The last I heard about Guns N Roses is when they covered Sympathy for the Devil for Interview with a Vampire. Remember when they broke up. Slash and Duff with the singer of Stone Temple Pilots formed Velvet Revolver. Axl went into hiding or something like that.

He came back with AC/DC??? WTF happened to Brian Johnson?

He sounds horrible! Is this really Axl Rose???

roguetrader

Reaction score
Guns and Roses were great when they first showed up but nose dived pretty fast - I had Appetite For Destruction on a first pressing, with the subsequently 'banned' cover - bet that's worth a fair bit now ! had to sell it though, when I turned 15, got into punk and purged all the metal records.....

train in vain

Reaction score
Guns and Roses were great when they first showed up but nose dived pretty fast - I had Appetite For Destruction on a first pressing, with the subsequently 'banned' cover - bet that's worth a fair bit now ! had to sell it though, when I turned 15, got into punk and purged all the metal records.....
Metal? Heheheheaaaa

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads