Houston! Get ahold of me.

dknice

Reaction score
I'm new to this. I've never hopped a train, I've never been homeless, and I got up the balls to go to a punk show exactly one time. My experience goes about as far as the Northeastern heroin scene in a medium-sized town that no one has ever heard of. I've been to every state on the Eastern seaboard, and as far west as Texas. I spent time all over Spain, and I backpacked Poland for a month. None of this is important. This is important: I wrote a book, and now I want to write another book. Is it about squatting and general nomadship? Am I going to do these things to write the book? I don't know. I haven't started it yet. I'm just following what I find interesting and exploring a lifestyle that's always intrigued me. I'm in Houston, and I want to meet some people. I smoke, I drink, and I'll... I don't know, make you dinner or something in exchange for letting me ask annoying questions.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm in Austin. I don't have a way to get to Houston, but if you wanna roll by here sometime, let me know.

shabti

Reaction score
I'm in El Paso, on probation, and hesitant to leave. If any of you find yourself pushing through, say haloo! I could use a friendly dirt covered face or three

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Awesome intro ... welcome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads