Homeward in a rush!!!!

Scottymh

Reaction score
Hello my name is Scott. My cousin, his wife, and three kids Just got kicked to the curb by my aunt. He just bought a 5 bedroom trailer and I just broke my lease to move in with him.

I got myself in a pickle being stupid I broke the lease too early. My landlord won't give me my deposit back, and he is not legally required too. I am not a pig i left it spotless. Apart from selling my smart tv for 40 I am burned. My cousin is broke and I don't have bus fare. I am in Davenport Iowa and I have to get to Standish Michigan.

My cousin told me not to hitch because he is strapped for time for me to get there and he doesn't want to worry. He told me he would whoop my but if I did. He isn't joking like you might think. He would. Because he doesn't want to worry. What can I do in this situation?

Thor and Broomhilda

Dirty Kid king
Reaction score
Ride shares.click the search button type ride shares. Matt posted several links for ride shares. I think their all thru facebook. But that's your best bet. If you hitch try for city's with pilots you can get pilot guides for free inside the truck stop

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads