Homebody to Roadbody | Squat the Planet

Homebody to Roadbody

Wavvy

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I'm 22 in ND and planning to head south around the end of the month (debating Austin or San Diego atm) so I figured I'd make an account instead of just lurking.

This whole thing is new to me but something I've been thinking about for awhile and thanks to places like this I'm more confident going into it. I just wanna get out of this state while getting some travel & experience out of it, plus I can't really see myself leaving in a more "proper" way. Would be down to meet up with any like minded people along the way.

Some side stuff: I like skateboarding and also make music & collages like the one as my profile pic. Few of my favorite song from 2019 so far:

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to StP Wavvy!!!

Appears you have the right attitude and plans to get out and travel. Just get out there and do it, do something that will scare you. Best of luck and keep us updated.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads