Hobo Jim | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Hobo Jim

Gator203

Reaction score
<Edit - this thread was moved to obituaries as this person has passed on ... Tude>

Relatively cleancut looking, older fellow calls himself Hobo Jim and has a railroad tat on one hand. My friend's two friends had met and hung out with him in the daytime. Night at the catchout, one of them wakes to Jim threatening to break his face if he doesn't suck his dick. Jim bashed him seven times with a brick.

Disclaimer: My friend didn't want to "blow up" the character online, although the kids didn't say anything one way or another about sharing the info. I saw the pictures of the victim's bruised, swollen, misshapen face and based upon my friend's knowledge of the kids, who aren't StP members, believe the account. I don't want to betray the friend's trust, but I feel that silence would make us complicit in future attacks by this violent sexual predator.
I was hanging out with a hobo Jim over the summer in nashville. He had a dog named Happy. He had a RR x-ing tat on his hand. If this is the same guy that's scary because we camped together a couple times but he didn't seem to have any off vibe or act sketchy at all. Kinda liked the dude.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads