HnH Image Contest #1 Ends Monday

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Hello again,
It has been nearly two weeks since I announced the first image contest for the Houseless Not Homeless Project website. IT ENDS FEB. 17th and I have yet to receive any entries. If I have not received any by 11:59pm on February 17th, I will likely extend the contest another week.

Some of you have shown interest, and I was really hoping to have more of a turnout than this.

If you are new or missed the original post you can find all of the information on the HnH Project website at http://u.arizona.edu/~blackpetal/Contests/

Thorne

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sorry - procrastination - I sent off a couple photos to a friend who is better at photoshopping that I am - clean up my deep dark subway pic - and then I'll play with it. :) Working on it babe!!!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Id love to contribute but Im in Asia right now..dont think the photos here will quite suite your needs.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads