hio

Reaction score
i'm jordahn and i'm 16 and i've never done anything like this but am planning to in a year or less
i live in washington and am going to meet up with a friend in mississippi but i don't know shit so hopefully reading everything on here will help prepare me

christianarchy

Reaction score
i live in des moines most of the time
it's kinda by seattle

do you live in wa?

yeah, in redmond, outside seattle. come hang out in seattle some time. a few friends and i do food not bombs and free markets there.
also we're having some house shows around seattle if you wanna come out. they should be really fun.
let me know if your even around and wanna hang out

-christopher

christianarchy

Reaction score
i'd totally be interested in helping out with food not bombs, and house shows are always fun

when/where do you meet for fnb?

this past weekend we started at victor steinbruck (sp?) park, which is a block from the clock at pike. we kinda serve there then start roaming.
dunno what food is gonna be like this week but if i find enough then ill let you know if its on for this sat or not

house shows arent for a bit, ill let you kwno

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads