hi

S

songswesing

im monique, 20, from south jersey (burlington,20 mins from philly). i used to live up north but moved down here recently, it blows. i know about this site through a friend but i dont want to bug them with my questions or tag along with them bc we arent really too close and i dont want to impose on anyones plans.
i want to go to ca this summer preferably san francisco, im planning on leaving mid to late july. i dont have to be back until august when school starts. none of my friends seem hip to the idea of hitching which is how i wanted to get out there. i dont want to hitch alone because ive never done it and i think itd be safer with someone else. i figure if i dont find anyone that would want to go with me ill just take a bus or something but i dont have too much cash. im a noob to all of this. i just want to go on adventures. if i have to spend another shitty summer in jersey ill go fucking nuts. my parents only go to tropical bullshit resorts and i decided that if im gonna see the world im gonna have to take matters into my own hands.

i smoke drink and like to get down but im totally fine if i dont either. im laid back and shit
i will be in california one way or another this summer whether im alone or not :zombie:

M

Monkeywrench

Welcome to StP. This is definitely the place to ask nooby questions about traveling. I'll be in the Philly/Jersey area in July. If I'm still trying to head out west then, I'll definitely hit you up. I'm sure plenty of kids are heading that way around then.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads