Hi

azcyclist

Reaction score
I am azcylist, from Arizona. Heard about this forum from a friend, and thought I would check it out. I do some long distance cycling and like hiking and outdoors activities.

Reactions: Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
"Hi" is the best you can do? LOL

Dude you're are a long distance bicyclist who reaches extremes with centuries and double centuries out in that desert. You bring here lots of knowledge of prepping bicycles and yourself for that area, nutrition, hydration and wtf kinda tires and tubes, etc you really want to have traveling though your state ('sup with that goatshead - you never sent me one of those nasty seeds).

And there are people here who are on their bicycles pulling a burly, etc doing just this all around the country.

Welcome d. :)

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
im curious where you've been cycling, and if you have any advice you can give us for bike touring? i hope to bike across the country next year.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
matt - want to join!!! well for a week or two. I hope to get some more of my friends here who have cross countried here. Just the packing out of your bike and other things are crucial for a good trip. LOL I saw one person in Canada my last big trip. He looked like a slow riding black blimp. Could not see his bike at all. You saw him, bare from waist up riding a bike that was covered in black lawn & leaf bags full of stuff (not returnables) - traveling slooooowwww.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads