HI IM RO

row

Reaction score
Hi I'm Ro, a 20 y/o dude from the bay area/SF. I love being outside and I've always had a tendency to wander but lately the craving to be on the road has consumed my mind. I have a little tiny bit of experience hitchhiking, backpacking, and bike touring. I love graffiti and want to get up everywhere... currently planning a hitchhiking/painting trip with my homie from SF to LA and would love any advice on that as I've only hitchhiked in and around my hometown. Seeking abandos/urbex to paint everywhere always but especially in the bay area and on the road down to LA. I love SF unconditionally, I will always come back here, I need to get out and explore, be gone for a while, but this city will forever be my home base. I've only been writing for about 3 months but it's very quickly become the main thing I think about, I'm obsessed! I've wanted to ride freights for a while now and getting into graffiti has greatly increased that desire... can't wait till I get into the train-hopping thread, I came across this website trying to do research on it. Seeking a mentor/someone with experience willing to take me with and/or a lotta advice and knowledge. Graffiti writers HMU!

I love people and this planet (HMU if ur in need of a warm meal in SF)

texastraveler

Reaction score
I did the same route LA>SF by bike once, didn't check out many bandos but if you need some heads up on good camping spots or cool shit in certain areas feel free to ask. I'm gonna be making my way down south from the bay today, gonna stop in Gilroy first but I'll be in big sur a while if yall come that way

Reactions: row

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
whats up Im owen mooney and I like to watch trains go by with all the art on there like its a museum on wheels! you should get up on some trains m boy, Im stoked to see it every time. also you should make a thread in the artist section and post up yer graff and punk shit artwork so it can get viewws!!! keep it famous young soldier

Reactions: row

row

Reaction score
I did the same route LA>SF by bike once, didn't check out many bandos but if you need some heads up on good camping spots or cool shit in certain areas feel free to ask. I'm gonna be making my way down south from the bay today, gonna stop in Gilroy first but I'll be in big sur a while if yall come that way

would love some advice on camp spots!

row

Reaction score
whats up Im owen mooney and I like to watch trains go by with all the art on there like its a museum on wheels! you should get up on some trains m boy, Im stoked to see it every time. also you should make a thread in the artist section and post up yer graff and punk shit artwork so it can get viewws!!! keep it famous young soldier

whats good owen! It is totally a museum on wheels I love that. I have yet to paint a train I feel like I gotta get a little better first but I would absolutely love 2 that's a dream! I'm sure it'll happen I jus gotta give myself a little time. I unfortunately only have a laptop rn so I cant take any flicks of my shit but that's a great idea. ill be getting a phone again soonish so ill defiantly start that up after I get some flicks!

Reactions: born2raizehell

The Toecutter

The Patron Saint of Filth
Reaction score
whats good owen! It is totally a museum on wheels I love that. I have yet to paint a train I feel like I gotta get a little better first but I would absolutely love 2 that's a dream! I'm sure it'll happen I jus gotta give myself a little time. I unfortunately only have a laptop rn so I cant take any flicks of my shit but that's a great idea. ill be getting a phone again soonish so ill defiantly start that up after I get some flicks!

Make some stencils for your graffiti. That will allow you to get it painted faster, which will be a necessity when dealing with something that can get up and move at any time.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads