hi I'm little tess | Squat the Planet

hi I'm little tess

Tesslamay

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I think it's safe to say I'm moderately old school as I started traveling before smart phones (dang are smart phones a rad tool these days) I'm settled down these days for various reasons, a few being I am a trauma survivor, and another being chronic pain. I have to cats now who I love, and I have always been a gamer (since I was 4 and we has a super nintendo ) i recently acquired my moms old xbox and I'm learning about the modern gaming community and I really want to be more active in my beloved communities, even if it's on line! I want to hear travel stories and maybe share some of mine

scutellaria

Reaction score
hey whats up tess. i feel ya. i dont use the intrrnet much anymore but its weird meetin the younger generation of dirty kids whove mostly never not travelled w smart phone.
anyways, im also a trauma survivor and im mostly off the road for the forseeable future also bcz my chronic illness got real bad this year. hope things are well and yougot what you need for the winter

SoftMachine

Reaction score
Welcome, new here too. Trauma? Yes. Xbox? Yes, but I have been playing the old Sega Genesis some.

I have traveled extensively in the time of smart phones, but sans that smart phone. Glad to have one now and happy to be here :)

Reactions: Tesslamay

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome @Tesslamay! don't forget to fill out your profile and upload a pic when you get a chance. im an avid gamer as well, you should join us on our discord server (use the chat link in the main menu). let me know if there's anything i can do to help you find anything you might need here!

Reaction score
Hey there! Yeah the modern gaming community is prettty cool. I'm nonbinary and I was honestly really surprised how welcoming they all were. Hang with us on the Discord if you ever get the chance, there's a lot of us there!

Do you do all console or PC too? Steam has a zillion games, and old ones are always really cheap.

Tesslamay

Reaction score
hey whats up tess. i feel ya. i dont use the intrrnet much anymore but its weird meetin the younger generation of dirty kids whove mostly never not travelled w smart phone.
anyways, im also a trauma survivor and im mostly off the road for the forseeable future also bcz my chronic illness got real bad this year. hope things are well and yougot what you need for the winter
So sorry you have a chronic illness! Not fun. And thank you!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads