Hi I'm Computer

Computer

Reaction score
Hi I'm Computer. I want to travel, but don't want to sleep outside. How many non-homeless travelers come to this website? And can we have a welcome Computer. how'd you like to sleep on my couch? The main thing is publics way too distrustful rn due to Covid, and the other thing is too much has happened to make me feel comfortable doing that, and sleeping in parks, I did that kind of thing in Highschool only, no offence. I don't drink or do drugs.

Peacemaker1234

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi computer it's okay to be nervous about sleeping outside. Best thing to do is find a secluded spot where nobody ever goes and wont bother you. Ive slept outside plenty I prefer it if im being honest. I've slept in a ditch ive slept on front lawns and I can say not half bad. Just wake up at the crack of dawn and be gone.

Computer

Reaction score
Thanks guys, for the welcomes and positivity. I dig the vibe here, no bullshit and friendly advice appreciated. All in all, I will be returning to the Island this year and hopefully doing what you say, either that or stay in hostel and thanks for the comment on van life, I really want to own my own sailboat. I'm gaining more and more street smarts these days but, I have a real friendly disposition that kind of gets me in trouble from time to time.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads