Hi, im beau :D

beau riley

Reaction score
Hello everyone, you can call me Beau, or just BB. I'm from the PNW and I use any pronouns :]
I'm currently living with my parents in a very right-wing, transphobic household. I haven't had the safety to come out to them, and I don't think I ever will for fear of getting kicked out. I made this account so I can not only prepare for the possibility of being on the road, but make the best of the situation and maybe make some friends along the way.
I've lurked here for a few days and am very happy to see how welcoming and kind everyone seems to be, and I've found that I share the same wanderlust as everyone here. I hope you'll welcome me into your community :]

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey Beau, welcome to the community. Make sure to read the guide to STP and do some searches before you post, but other than that enjoy your time here and sorry about your situation, but there's a ton of awesome people here that can help! So just spend some time to get to know us and keep posting and fill out your profile and become a part of the community and hopefully we'll get you to where you need to go soon.

Reactions: travelbytrainsagain

beau riley

Reaction score
Hey Beau, welcome to the community. Make sure to read the guide to STP and do some searches before you post, but other than that enjoy your time here and sorry about your situation, but there's a ton of awesome people here that can help! So just spend some time to get to know us and keep posting and fill out your profile and become a part of the community and hopefully we'll get you to where you need to go soon.

will do, and thanks!

Reactions: travelbytrainsagain

veiled rages

Reaction score
Hello everyone, you can call me Beau, or just BB. I'm from the PNW and I use any pronouns :]
I'm currently living with my parents in a very right-wing, transphobic household. I haven't had the safety to come out to them, and I don't think I ever will for fear of getting kicked out. I made this account so I can not only prepare for the possibility of being on the road, but make the best of the situation and maybe make some friends along the way.
I've lurked here for a few days and am very happy to see how welcoming and kind everyone seems to be, and I've found that I share the same wanderlust as everyone here. I hope you'll welcome me into your community :]

Welcome, Beau! I'm new to the StP community too, and also am currently in the PNW.

laughingman

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Beau. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Parents can be a lot. Your in a good place here though, with plenty of good people. You might also have a google about your locality. I was surprised how close allies where when I started looking for them.

all power to all people.

Reactions: beau riley

DreadForest

Reaction score
Hi Beau,
I'm glad you're here. It's proof you're a proactive type and already engaging in some useful self-care. There are tons of folks here willing to lend an ear if you need to vent. (Me, I mean me.) Or if you need something a little more in the professional counselling vein, I found this>
Trans Lifeline (877) 565-8860
Brought to you as part of Pride Northwest, they're open 24/7 and guaranteed to be people who will understand what you're dealing with.

whiterabbit259

Reaction score
Hi Beau! I'm new here too and a trans vagrant myself. My partner and I just got to Los Angeles and might be heading up to the PNW soon. I'm sorry about your family, if you ever want to talk or meet up and chat when we get up to the PNW let me know!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads