Hi, I am Kitt.

Kittwoopsiessmith

Still meeting great people.
Reaction score
Well, I might leave whenever, my true friends know I can't be locked up. In the same breath I wan't to contribute. It is much better that way. So we can keep meeting awesome people, all of us. You know how awesome you are. I am just stroking you're ego for fun, the same reason i stroke anything.

Kittwoopsiessmith

Still meeting great people.
Reaction score

Last edited:

Cody

Reaction score
lol, you certainly seem like a complete fit for the website, and for the live style in general. I've had a hell of a time doing my trekks, it was a fucking blast. If your ever up in Norcal we should link up

dprogram

Reaction score
Had to pipe in and welcome ya as well! The road screams my name all the time. I'm trying to get to Nawlins for Halloween and my cargo van to Mini-RV conversion is almost done. If you're still in that area when that time comes let me know. I could use some help in finding a decent spot to stealth camp.

Hobo Acre

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Just reading this thread and wanted to say "hey" to you travelers and always - SAFE TRAVELS! To you Kitt: Stay enthused with your mindset and ideas and try finding yourself a good roaddog. In my experiences, it is always better to have someone like-minded (i.e. vagabonds) to travel and explore with. And Matt, ... Many Cheers for such a excellent website that nurtures our ideals! I just recently started a conversation with a young lady that joined today from Nashville that is looking to film a documentary and I saw your post on this thread about one you're working on in San Fran. My roaddog just left the Bay Area after a 2+ year stint there. He and I may work our way back to the area (it would be new to me) soon, but we are first gonna engage ourselves in the deep south for the winter. I would love to see your doc when it's available! Cheers!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads