Hi from Rome

Nadia Domino

Reaction score
Hi all, Im from western canada, currently traveling and squatting europe, rome being my current location, heading to Nice tomorrow. I joined this site to talk to other freedom fighters about European squats and how much passion towards the arts and active projects and protests resonate from the squatter communities and sanctuaries. Im interested in getting more involved with my own continents squat activity with positive purpose and joining forces. tho it is great fun to fight the system as an individual its alot more productive as a group effort. Im also looking to promote shows wherever i settle when i return to the country and I plan to hop and hitch the US next summer and am in need of a travel companion. Keep spirit and stay brutal, Nadia

jbilton1

Reaction score
Hi Nadia,
I'm just about to starting hitchin' around Europe, starting in Italy, do you have any contacts or know any squats in Italy or any other European country, where I might be able to sleep the night?
Josh
P.S. By the way, hows the weather in Rome?

christianarchy

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm reading Off The Map right now and it makes me wanna do Europe so bad, but I probably won't be there til summer. You is lucky, hope it's a good time for ya!
Safe travels!
-Christopher

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads