hello fellow travelers

boots

Reaction score
hey wuts up? well some call me boots, others call me waterboy, just wanted to say hi, and like the thing says lay out what I'm looking for here: so hi :yourock: and well I hope to find a little community here. I'm not a big internet user (lucky to have the time on line to do this cuz I'm at my uncles in phenix), so it might take awhile for replys, but they will come. looking for friends and family of the traveling sort. leaving phenix in the morning for arcada, hoping to make it for 4:20,to, KID's IN THE WOODS:goat:(my arcada family)!!! have to pass thru L.A.:thebird:(shitty),want to meet fellow alt. life style kids on the way. so if you are on I-10 or 5 between phenix and arcada,or if you are family lookin' for a friend give me a holla. I will be abel to check this and reply in the morning before I hitch out on the 10 west.

Peace and much love,
boots

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads