Hi from Costa Rica, new into this

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! And as we discussed - cool bike yer riding too!

RonaldM

Reaction score
Thank you both of you!
Well, about music taste, I'm really open. I like to practice sports, or doing exercise. Unfortunately, I still live at my parents' place (trying to change that). If someone is around here I'll be glad to help, giving tips or meeting with you. We could go for a bike ride!

Dmac

Reaction score
Thanks for joining! I would be really interested in seeing any pictures/videos you could post. I'll be looking up videos of Costa Rica shortly! what area are you in?

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to STP! I love how we all want to move to Costa Rica & all in Costa Rica want to come visit here. There is no reason to plan anything that far away. The universe & the road is in constant flux & the best laid plans today will all fall apart tomorrow. Just stay flexible, keep your eyes open & be aware of your environment & always be trying to improve your lot.

Trust me that trying to figure out logistical issues now will drive yourself & all of us all crazy. If I were you I would search for all of the cool places that you want to visit, touristy stuff, national parks & or other nature type shit & time sensitive things like concerts & festivals. Now as you get closer to your trip you can plan your mini excursions a whole lot easier if you know that you want to be somewhere at a certain time. You can buy cheap megabus tix, line up craigslist rideshares both to supplement hitchhiking & try to arrange places to couchsurf along the route. I have left on 10k roundtrip adventures with less than $100 & minimal plans that I made 2 weeks in advance & plenty of other trips with no planning at all.

RonaldM

Reaction score
Thank you, all these advices are really helpful. Definitely I'm traveling on a budget so I want to spend the less i can.

And dmac, yeah. I'll upload some pictures, i have tons. Just let me look for them. Would you guys recommend starting a new thread for uploading pictures? I live in concepción, la unión. It's in the center of the country, it's mountainous, and colder than most of the country, you can look on Google maps

Reactions: Dmac

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! nice to see someone from costa rica! I was there a couple years ago and am part costa rican myself! my grandmother is a tica and I finally was able to find some of my relatives that still live there. next time I go I'm gonna look them up! welcome to STP. Pura vida!!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads