Hi folks

FriskyHamster

Reaction score
Hi my names Derek you can call me D. i currently am residing in Pennsylvania looking to break out and go west. i am tired of this wet cold weather, i am looking for a dry climate or a hot wet one would be nice. cold is not my thing growing very tired of it. I am a musician a writer and a photographer I LOVE nature and trains I have never hopped one they have always been calling me though anyways urban environments are okay but i am not a big fan of modern development unless its old i love the country side and woods i really love this earth and everyone on it i give people a chance i am not that nice though but not a complete fucker i am just looking for some like minded folk i am a team player an enjoy working together to make life better i live in actuality not a bubble i am not a junkie or do any crazy enhancements i smoke cigarettes and drink but i am more up on healthy stuff because i like my body i do on to others as i want to be treated overall i am a nice guy but if you step on mah tail.. ANYWAYS i am looking to travel and play with other musical folk live life happy and do things right and rattle peoples cages and pull their chains a little to this sick sick world because what these wicked institutions feed people is bologna it is just not right life is suppose to be well its pretty open to interpretation but its suppose to be A LOT different.. i feel. i plan on picking up an moving once i finish the edgamacation i got myself into here in PA anyways cheers to life! :D

Reactions: Bl3wbyyou

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads