hey

matt-tard77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm matt-tard. i'm from ohio (columbus). I drink, smoke, weed and coke from time to time (coke once a month or so, weed when i'm drunk and it's free), watch shitty movies, go to shows, and listen to tons of shit.

Havn't really squatted much outside osu campus, trying to get out of here but everyone keeps leaving me or taking too long, i'm not gonna go hitching or trainhopping alone for the first time.....

if you pass threw let me know, I don't have anywhere I plan on going, want to party and go on an adventure a traveling partner or 2 who have some experience.

just lookin to meet new people, go new places, and have a kickass drunken adventure

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
no shit, but if that's the first thing you have to say about yourself.. uh....

I know tons of people that drink and smoke weed and aren't dildos. It's not like snorting coke once a month makes somebody into a bad person.

matt-tard77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well there's not much to say, just like most other traveler kids I love adventure and meeting people, not much point saying that, I figured I'd mention the drinking/smoking in case of people who don't prefer to be around that, there are sxe squatters you know

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads