hey peoples

Alchavez9123

Reaction score
my names alex, i live in ann arbor michigan currently, its been a dream of mine to catch out on frieghts and hitchhike to see everything i can in this country and our neighbors to the south, my brother had done it for years and its always made me wanna try. Growing up the idea never appealed to any of my friends, and now if theres anyone that is interested in going with me, thatd be awesome! im 20 and live in ann arbor, michigan, i love to play guitar and starting learning how to skateboard, im in class right now for the winter, but i figured we would wait till the spring anyway, so if anyone in the area is interested get at me! thanks much love

Shadowmarque

Reaction score
I'm not traveling until March either, but I'm hopefully taking my bus. I was wondering where your brother was and if he still hops and everything. Could he take you and show you the ropes? I'm sure it won't take long to find a roaddog, good luck to you and be safe!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
fuck your school, there's way more to be learned in real life. and that is a fact!!!

Reactions: wrkrsunite
K

Kim Chee

Start camping down at the nearest catchout and have some likker with you
to offer to the first rider you see near a train. He or she will probably be
forever grateful and let you ride along at least as long as that likker is flowing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiIXOIz-e13j40Nw26J3nDuf8yvJdPz_ljqwNVNyaFnt9lB0L_5Q.jpg

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
mmmmmicheal that here is sthe best advise humanly possible. listen to this man!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
EXACTLEY!!!!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
dont take it from us though. we're just a bunch of hobos, figure it out for yourself . . . .

Reactions: wrkrsunite

Alchavez9123

Reaction score
yah i wish i could go with my brother! hes not doin it anymore, he lives in seattle and works at a co-op. Im only taking an english and a songwriting class in college right now, so I can perfect my art of songwriting and writing stories, which i love. Thanks for the advice though everybody! hobo knows best

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads