Hey howdy, I'm new!

JestersCrypt

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Emmon! I'm a 21 yr old, nonbinary grunge jester! I hope to make lots of friends here!

To be perfectly honest, I joined this place as a precaution as I'm currently going through the process of being evicted and a person recommended the forums and discord to me. Regardless of whether i end up homeless or not, I still hope to have fun chatting with you all and I thank you for a lovely place that I'm sure is full of lovely people <3
meee.jpg

Bibs

Reaction score
Welcome to stp! We're glad to have you here and your optimism is very refreshing, Im sure you'll make plenty of friends. If you're ever out in the pnw drop me a line and I'll render aid if you're in need, good luck out there!
With gratitude, -Ian

Reactions: JestersCrypt

JestersCrypt

Reaction score
Welcome to stp! We're glad to have you here and your optimism is very refreshing, Im sure you'll make plenty of friends. If you're ever out in the pnw drop me a line and I'll render aid if you're in need, good luck out there!
With gratitude, -Ian
Tysm, I'll keep that in mind! So many people have been so nice to me during this rough patch and i really appreciate every instance <3

Reactions: Bibs

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there Jester, obviously we've chatted in the discord, but nice to see you on the forums, although I wish it was under better circumstances. If you don't mind going into detail about your situation maybe we could give you some advice?

Reactions: JestersCrypt

JestersCrypt

Reaction score
Hey there Jester, obviously we've chatted in the discord, but nice to see you on the forums, although I wish it was under better circumstances. If you don't mind going into detail about your situation maybe we could give you some advice?
Do you want the full, dramatic story? Lol. Either way, I have til the 26th of July to leave and I don't have anywhere to go that's a solid option for me and my pup.

I've been trying to gather monetary donations while I still have a roof over my head to make sure I have something to take care of us with in case the worst case scenario happens and I end up homeless. If you have any questions please lmk, I'd be happy to fill you in.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads