Hey everyone! | Squat the Planet

Hey everyone!

dirtman

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this website as I've been preparing to transition into a more nomadic lifestyle in search of new experiences and to more fully embrace the human condition. I love animals, art, music, mushrooms, dancing, and great food! I'm also interested in philosophy and ethics which is one of the things that lead me toward the lifestyle I live. I spent a lot of time outside growing up and have built up a number of wilderness skills that I am excited to find the limit of :). I have never hitched a ride before but I'm excited to explore new ways to move through different landscapes. I enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, etc... so I am excited to move around the country in new ways! I am planning to tramp my way around the west starting in may, and planning to make it up to Alaska if I can! I'm mostly planning to sleep on public lands and hitchhiking around. I am a bit nervous but I'm also excited to be so free and independent. I would graciously accept any tips and tricks, especially related to food and living on public lands in the US. I don't know how long this is going to last but I'm excited to see! Thanks in advance!

• Love It
Reactions: Anthorhitchhiker77

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this website as I've been preparing to transition into a more nomadic lifestyle in search of new experiences and to more fully embrace the human condition. I love animals, art, music, mushrooms, dancing, and great food! I'm also interested in philosophy and ethics which is one of the things that lead me toward the lifestyle I live. I spent a lot of time outside growing up and have built up a number of wilderness skills that I am excited to find the limit of :). I have never hitched a ride before but I'm excited to explore new ways to move through different landscapes. I enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, etc... so I am excited to move around the country in new ways! I am planning to tramp my way around the west starting in may, and planning to make it up to Alaska if I can! I'm mostly planning to sleep on public lands and hitchhiking around. I am a bit nervous but I'm also excited to be so free and independent. I would graciously accept any tips and tricks, especially related to food and living on public lands in the US. I don't know how long this is going to last but I'm excited to see! Thanks in advance!
Where you at now and where you plan on going

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads