Hey Everybody | Squat the Planet

Hey Everybody

colter

Reaction score
Hi, Im colter, back on the road since may 22 this time. Just landed on Orcas Island in the San Juans, looking to learn about sailing and eventually get a live aboard. I walk everywhere, live out of my pack, prefer sleeping outside to in, love reading, and exploring. Software (skills) are more important to me than hardware (gear). I want to have interesting experiences that are free (not purchased). I believe life is a meritocracy, where my value is in what i do and am capable of, not what i say i do.

Im looking for other folks in the San Juans or PNW who want a sustainable, community oriented life based on mutual aid, not on how much money one has. Also i would like to talk to those who know about sailing/ boat punk life.

Thank you, glad to be in this community!

Reactions: 00kissmarrykick00

colter

Reaction score
Welcome, Colter! Have you been walking exclusively or hitchhiking and stuff? Also, that's fucking awesome you're interested in sailing the high seas. Literally the most pirate punk shit in the world.

Thank you! Walking mostly, im a big dude 6'8", with a big pack, i dont get picked up much, haha. Going to look at boats today. I reached out to Crowthebard on here about it, but i guess he hasnt been around in awhile.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads