Hey All .... | Squat the Planet

Hey All ....

Reaction score
I'm Preston. 43. Currently in Corbin KY. Since having hit my rock bottom, I decided it was time to explore alternatives. Not exactly turning to the road for an escape, but for nostalgia and a sense of clarity. Hitchhiked for over a year back in 03-04. Had some of the best times of my life. Now, 17 yrs later, I'm back. No doubt a little older and perhaps, rusty ... but still excited. That feeling you have that only we share and understand. Caught a 2nd DUI (10 yr span) a few weeks back and they suspended my license for 18 months. Managed to keep the car from being taken. It's parked up in a safe place for now. This site is great! Love what I've seen so far. Looking to meet new friends and quite possibly, a road dog to share the experience. My pack is a little heavy, so Im gonna start lightening the load. Cheers!

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Bibs
Reaction score
I'm Preston. 43. Currently in Corbin KY. Since having hit my rock bottom, I decided it was time to explore alternatives. Not exactly turning to the road for an escape, but for nostalgia and a sense of clarity. Hitchhiked for over a year back in 03-04. Had some of the best times of my life. Now, 17 yrs later, I'm back. No doubt a little older and perhaps, rusty ... but still excited. That feeling you have that only we share and understand. Caught a 2nd DUI (10 yr span) a few weeks back and they suspended my license for 18 months. Managed to keep the car from being taken. It's parked up in a safe place for now. This site is great! Love what I've seen so far. Looking to meet new friends and quite possibly, a road dog to share the experience. My pack is a little heavy, so Im gonna start lightening the load. Cheers! 606-622-1580

Traveler

Reaction score
Welcome! Hitting bottom seems to be a requirement for making a better "you", so don't let that get to you too much. Good luck finding a road dog!

Reactions: NostalgicTraveler

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads