hey all | Squat the Planet

hey all

NewbieTramp

Reaction score
Tired of the rat race. Tired of working all day everyday, struggling just get by. Packed some shit and going to just go - looking for fellow adventurers to share experiences and learn from. Heading north out of Florida without a real plan. Will have a car for a few weeks and then will abandon it once registration expires.

Reactions: dubh
D

Deleted member 20975

I dont know how vehicle laws work all over the states but wouldnt it be best to sell or see if someone else can register the car and travel as a team... even a crew? If its possible just a thought.

RiverWulf

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't abandon it, sell it on Craigslist, or worse case google junk yards or we buy cars and you'll get at least $100 for it. I did that 2 years ago when my 2002 Dodge Stratus died (transmission main seal). Got $250 for it on CL.

D

Deleted member 14481

I would suggest making some sort of plan. Having a goal can be a great motivator! I also agree with the others on selling the car over abandoning it. You will definitely need the money. ::greedy::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads