Hello

ChikhaiBardo

Reaction score
I am a gypsy of few words. Born in North Carolina, have been squatting Alaska & parts of Canada for quite a while now. I have been back in the lower 48 for 4 months now, just got back to NC after hitching/hopping around the west. I miss Alaska and will be heading back very soon, if not back to Colorado. Finally around a somewhat reliable internet source, so I decided to finally register STP. You may or may not hear from me again. Namaste.

M

Mouse

our rules are mostly common sense. :) we dig common sense rounds here.

so tell me what's so amazing about alaska? never been but I'm curious.

ChikhaiBardo

Reaction score
Alaska is great to me for a multitude of reasons. One can still hitchhike successfully in basically every part of the state, friendly peoples, extremely fun festivals, beautiful scenery across the whole state, statewide legal cannabis cultivation, close to Canada (woop woop) and hopping ARR is amazing! If I think of any other reasons why Alaska is the best state in the US then I will update this post hah

Oh yea... tons of places to squat, either in the woods or in abandoned cabins, or you could just build your own structure anywhere you desire either from what you find around you or free lumber from the transfer sites

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads