Hello

tullusaufidius

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Auf, but I go by a lot of names. I'm originally from and am currently in Houston, but I've lived in a lot of different places, my family is kinda nomadic ig. I'm looking into hitchiking cause I might get kicked out by my fundamentalist christian family this summer, so I'm looking for some back up plans. Got a lot of friends in the folk punk community, and some recommended this forum. There's a lot of resources here that I've looked a little into that are super cool already (I forage as a hobby, am thinking about starting tattooing, etc.), looking forward to seeing what else happens here. Y'all seem like a lovely lot and if the worst happens, I hope I can get to know y'all.

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Auf, but I go by a lot of names. I'm originally from and am currently in Houston, but I've lived in a lot of different places, my family is kinda nomadic ig. I'm looking into hitchiking cause I might get kicked out by my fundamentalist christian family this summer, so I'm looking for some back up plans. Got a lot of friends in the folk punk community, and some recommended this forum. There's a lot of resources here that I've looked a little into that are super cool already (I forage as a hobby, am thinking about starting tattooing, etc.), looking forward to seeing what else happens here. Y'all seem like a lovely lot and if the worst happens, I hope I can get to know y'all.

whats up, Im an anarchist too on this forum and you should post your drawings and tattoos. too bad your familys religious too much to have you around, you should be a fucking satanist and move out of there. tell them you sold your soul and you wont stand for their intolerance!

Reactions: livendie66

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads