Hello there....

Hiceadha

Reaction score
How ye getting on, came across the forum so said it stick around, some useful threads here.
I'm an Irish guy 22, been hitchhiking, camping, couchsurfing around europe on/off for 2 years and plan on making it to the states in the future, some real handy tips on here.
Talk cha!

Reactions: Kal

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Irish guy huh :) There are some members here who are traveling the UK and other places too - you might want to check out our subforum - "Destinations by Region" for info gathering as well as posting some of your info too. :) Welcome!

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome! Gimme a shout when you land in the States. Im from Boston & id be happy to roam around a bit wit ya & show you the ropes over here. Yessss I will show you how to hop trains too since what 22 year old from anywhere dont want to ride the rails ::eyepatch:: I dont drink, smoke or do drugs tho & you may have to tolerate me visiting catholic churches/monastaries/shrines, catholic worker movement & other intentional communities. Hopefully you like live music festivals & celtic punk rawk too because they are all as important to me as my charity work. I combine rock & roll & volunteering quite a bit.

Slainte Chugat

Hiceadha

Reaction score
I would love to hop a train now that you mention it :) Ye I like the Celtic music too, sound for the good words

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads